Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:34 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 1989 Brodie climbMax
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:04 am 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 10879
Location: Sunny Cornwall
I've not started a build thread for ages, and not finished one for even longer! This frame and fork landed today - here's a pic of it being held by some guy in Canada :wink:

Attachment:
20180506_103433_resized.JPG
20180506_103433_resized.JPG [ 341.56 KiB | Viewed 1302 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 am 
BoTM Winner
BoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 9187
Location: West Cornwall
Is he a famous hockey player?


al.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:32 am 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 10879
Location: Sunny Cornwall
al wrote:
Is he a famous hockey player?


al.


Curling I think :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1989 Brodie climbMax
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:33 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: South West,U.K.
Check out the multi-coloured Brodie behind him! Nice...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:36 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: South West,U.K.
raidan73 wrote:
al wrote:
Is he a famous hockey player?


al.


Curling I think :lol:


Lacrosse...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1989 Brodie climbMax
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:39 am 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 10879
Location: Sunny Cornwall
Magpiegifts wrote:
Check out the multi-coloured Brodie behind him! Nice...


Yep, sure is pretty. It's an early one (image courtesy of Retro_Roy)

Attachment:
Toxik Harald Show 2018 024.JPG
Toxik Harald Show 2018 024.JPG [ 158.56 KiB | Viewed 1287 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1989 Brodie climbMax
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:55 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 6513
raidan73 wrote:
I've not started a build thread for ages, and not finished one for even longer! This frame and fork landed today - here's a pic of it being held by some guy in Canada :wink:

Attachment:
20180506_103433_resized.JPG


:lol: Manufacturer of the worlds most expense U-brake incl. levers.

Brilliant colour!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:11 pm 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:44 pm
Posts: 596
Location: madstop city
yep nice one, looking foward to see some more...
all he best
Kay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1989 Brodie climbMax
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:41 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 10879
Location: Sunny Cornwall
al-onestare wrote:
raidan73 wrote:
I've not started a build thread for ages, and not finished one for even longer! This frame and fork landed today - here's a pic of it being held by some guy in Canada :wink:

Attachment:
20180506_103433_resized.JPG


:lol: Manufacturer of the worlds most expense U-brake incl. levers.

Brilliant colour!


I know! I'd love a set of Paul's brakes and levers but the man hours behind them......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:43 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 10879
Location: Sunny Cornwall
wtb_rider wrote:
yep nice one, looking foward to see some more...
all he best
Kay


Thanks Kay. Let's see your 'new' eXpresso :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: benjabbi, racefaceec90, Teus_Harrison and 56 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group