Sishades 2big riders....Warning could make you dribble

sishades

Retro Newbie
Here are my pride and joys, an Ozone CO2 with XTr GRoupset and some other stuff and my spare, an Eldridge Grade with brand new crank arm and chain and handle bar things plus other bits

7102e59e.jpg

296f62cf.jpg

0c3ba4c6.jpg

6fa95faa.jpg

33ce6541.jpg

Im actually thinking about selling the Ozone!

wheres the carbon front wheel bro...ps ozone needs a clean and the marin looks good ...nice to see it out the garage.....

The manitous need a serious service, but they are 15 years old now, and I may replace them all togerther. The trispokes are in my shed, the front one is fine but the rear has split. Of the two bikes the Marin is probably the better ride.

Can anyone give me instructions on how to service my Manitou Sports, Quantum physics and applied mathematics is my bag so any advice would be gratefully absorbed and assimilated.

Lovin the marin(even though I said they were boring in another thread:roll:) but you've got to get that ozone sorted out, its a crime.

enter from the right a long 5mm allen key down the inside of the kegs,,,unscrew.repeat in other leg....there may be bolts underneath as well ,unscrew ,pull apart ect clean wipe clean replace forks with new pair ....go riding..heheheheh.

Well mate, give me a shout if you are getting rid of the O, I am just building one myself, but might be too small, or I might just want another one...

...serious ;)

wont sell em to his bruv for his burfdfay...tight git....gunna rain and the air traffic control mob are gunna go on strike just before ya holiday....it is ...honest....

Back