Sishades 2big riders....Warning could make you dribble

gotta love the ozone theres a couple of us retro bikers in lowestoft and gorleston if you fancy a sunday moring ride at fritton one weekend drop one of us a line theres me averagemark gibbleking mattythemod and a couple of non netters go most weekends :cool: :cool: :cool:

i have purple bar ends on my risers....two crimes for the price of one....oh and a durace road mech on there as well.. :D :D

gibbleking":1menhwzr said:
i have purple bar ends on my risers....two crimes for the price of one....oh and a durace road mech on there as well.. :D :D

not sure i should sell those shifters to someone like you???? ;)

did i mention i had city slicks on my san andreas with a close ratio sprint block and a campie or 55t front.......AND only rode it to the coffee shop....on sunny days. :shock:

gibbleking":1i6px6ar said:
did i mention i had city slicks on my san andreas with a close ratio sprint block and a campie or 55t front.......AND only rode it to the coffee shop....on sunny days. :shock:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

theres me averagemark gibbleking mattythemod and a couple of non netters go most weekend

Gibbleking is my brother! He told me about his "mishap". I believe he still has the bruises! How about a ride through Thetford Forest over the summer? You could all stay at my house, have a barbeque etc etc. However I have not cycled offroad for several years but would love to join in!

Sounds good to me, I will talk to my brother shortly about it. I live only 17 miles from Thetford and will discuss details with him this weekend. Im glad I am not the only slow one around!

Back