1990 Fisher Paragon

bsuta

Retro Newbie
Hi there,
I've been lurking this site for a while now and figured I should step up and contribute a little. I recently picked up an almost showroom quality 1990 Fisher Paragon as a parts donor for an 89 Litespeed frame I want to build. If the Fisher were my size, I'd probably keep it together, but alas, I am tall and the Fisher is small... It is in great shape and pre Trek, so I thought it would be a shame not to post up a few pics of the bike before pulling off the parts. It appears to be completely catalog spec (other than the barends). I'll be selling off the fuselage as a complete unit after I pull the drivetrain and wheels, so someone will be able to rebuild it back to spec relatively easily, should they so desire. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the pics.

1990 Fisher Paragon by Ben Love, on Flickr[/url]

Flickr album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/benlove/s ... 858600145/

Woah, now that is the definition of 'minty'. A real shame to split it :( - just my opinion and totally understand why you would want to when you have a Litespeed waiting in the wings!

Re:

That looks like it just rolled out of the shop! I couldn't strip it for parts; its too nice s is.

Re:

Beautiful bike Ben. I have that model in similar condition in a 19" :)

Would potentially be keen on saddle, toe clips and tyres. Thanks Leyton

Back