emjays C-16 Build *Finally finished*

Re: emjays C-16 Build

I see. Still the core will be stunning. The frame and forks are what make thdd Ed bike in my opinion

Fitted the BB and other bits this afternoon,

I may get away with canti's after all, just replace the headset lock washer with a canti hanger which is thin enough and has the groove to act as lock washer. :facepalm:

All i need is to find a rear hanger for the rear canti.

Attachments

• latest 2.JPG
    latest 2.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 182
  • latest 1.JPG
    latest 1.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 182

Cheers Cal!

Going back to canti's again as i can fit the rear on with an adaptor on the seatpost clamp.

I've already ordered the tektro canti hanger which attaches through the front fork as the stem hanger would have worked but the stem would have restricted it somewhat.

Also put a bid in for a set of M560 canti's only to find after bidding that its one of our brother Orange friends. :facepalm:

emjay":2wcn5iv1 said:
Cheers Cal!

Going back to canti's again as i can fit the rear on with an adaptor on the seatpost clamp.

I've already ordered the tektro canti hanger which attaches through the front fork as the stem hanger would have worked but the stem would have restricted it somewhat.

Also put a bid in for a set of M560 canti's only to find after bidding that its one of our brother Orange friends. :facepalm:

You should have binged me a message I would have pulled them for you !! :facepalm: And sent them with the post !

:facepalm: I only realised it was you a couple of hours after I had bid, :facepalm:
No worries mate!

The sun popped out today, so managed to fit the canti's on and cable her up.

Attachments

• rear canti.JPG
    rear canti.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 122
  • front finished.JPG
    front finished.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 122
  • orange star.JPG
    orange star.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 122
JuicyOrange":3lhlt5na said:
Cracking job emjay, such great fun bikes, enjoy using it!

Cheers!

Judging by your username, it sounds like your another Orange fan!

Welcome to the madhouse.... Sorry forum.

Back