"Klunkerz"

Joe

Retro Guru
It was ace to meet up with you guys last night for the film etc.
I thought the gallery was a bit disappointing but the film itself was ace.

CK came off really well as did Tom Ritchey,in fact the only one that didn't was Gary Fisher who seemed to be very defensive and arrogant at times. I got the feeling that he was still thinking buisness all the time and how his involvement in the film would affect "Fisher Mountain Bikes"

For my part I really enjoyed the technical evolution aspect as well as the social history elements - It would have been nice to see the short news piece that gets talked about as a pivital moment.

I've got to buildup an early klunker!

All in all well done! it's ace!

I would just like to point out that I was wearing joke period clothing.

Mr Fisher as you say did seem to allways be thinking about how he was comming across. That groovy dude thing reads a bit thin amongst such a fantastic group of real loveable poeple.

(the animation was awfull)

I really liked the film. Thought it was a bit heavy on interviews, fast paced and kind of relentless. Almost like it just flew by. But very interesting and what a nice bunch of people. I thought all cam e across rather well with minor exception of GF on occasion.

Made me want to go out and get on a bike, so it must've worked.

Good to see people and spread the RB word.

:D

gutted i missed it...

glad you all had a good time and enjoyed the film..

How was the attendance ??

a few. Not as many as I'd have imagined we'd have to be honest. Lots and lots of couriers attended though. With their cool sideburns and ever larger stuffed bags :D

I was looking after the little one while Mrs Flu was holed up in bed.. good side was that I was able to go some tinkering done while I was on duty.. game of hide and seek, daddy kept hiding in the garage :cool: !!

Really good movie .

The room was nearly full and most of them went home with a Retrobike business card .
Neil was showing off with his Repack original T shirt . :LOL:

thanks Neil for a nice afternoon , i hope the after party was good too .

Latest posts

Back