ICONOCLASSIC - UK'S LARGEST DISPLAY OF PRE-'95 MTBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Hi All, I've been searching the Facebook pages and drawn a blank on finding the build sheet and details for the weekend. Please help this ludite and post some stuff up here and now so I can find it. Thanks, H

I'm coming from London, if anyone needs a lift and willing to share petrol, give us a shout!

Btw, I've almost finished to build the bike! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• TheNextMachine_build1.jpg
    TheNextMachine_build1.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,624
I'm excited to come to this show on Sunday and I'm already planning on showing 1 (or maybe 2!) of my own at Iconoclassic 2016 ha!

Hats off to the organisers and those of you exhibiting! The 14 year old living in my 37 y/o body is bouncing to see these stunning machines! :LOL:

I've had to pull out of displaying (not that what I have these days would get any pulses racing) due to simply not having enough time to do even simple organizing

Re: Re:

H":3d7ynz4k said:
Hi All, I've been searching the Facebook pages and drawn a blank on finding the build sheet and details for the weekend. Please help this ludite and post some stuff up here and now so I can find it. Thanks, H

Nick - thanks for that.

Pete - I'm so sorry, I somehow managed to miss you off my Black Book... No idea how that happened!

I've emailed you through the build sheets now for your BOLX and Brodie.

Despite the fact this was entirely my own fault, please can you complete and return the PDF copies to me asap - as per last year you'll need to to print and laminate your own copies to bring along when you register...

To everyone else, all details and final arrangements / layout / directions etc will be coming out on an email later today, along with details of ride and drinks on Saturday for those who are arriving before the show. Thanks for your patience, this has been a bit of a slog this year, but the groundwork has been done to make things a lot easier and more efficient next year...

More info will also be up on the FB page, including details of the street food stalls and the ales... :cool:

Cheers,
Tom.

P.S. - Pete, sorry again! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back