HELP! Rider needed for Mayhem.

Simod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Basically i need a rider to make up my team of 4.

All i ask for is that the person - don't mind if it's male or female - can do a minimum of 2 laps which is the requirement for all riders.

You can just do the two laps at any point in the 24 hours - if you wish, you can do more but all i ask for is 2 laps.

The team is very non-competitive, we do it for a laugh and a challenge that's it, my period of being anywhere near competitive vanished years ago! :LOL:

I see that there are a few Retrobikers that are turning up and not racing - can someone please help me out?

Look forward to hearing from you.........please!

Cheers
Si.

Si, if you get no joy on here, there's loads of people taking up places on singletrack :idea:

Yeah Jez was my first thought! :)

I forgot to mention - this is a FREE ride (not as in loads of North Shore etc!!!! :LOL: ), you don't have to pay a thing!

And all you have to do is 2 laps (more if you wish).

Stunt double

Si,

What about Max (Retroking rode an Amp at N Downs) - he's bringing his Zinn to show at the MM. I think he's away till the last minute (in Norway!?!) but his son Steve is picking up his PMs. Just tell him to bring his race kit - we'll talk him into it with beer!!!!!!

Neil

Who is this top international pro that i got to fill the spare place...............???????

Attachments

• S4020382.jpg
    S4020382.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 3,265
Back