Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re:

I've booked the whole year off so I can concentrate on the the inevitable 2020 thread, learn't a new language to be ready in full heckling mode, and maybe some training.

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

My_Teenage_Self":2piljzwn said:
OOOoooooo, yeah, 11 months to learn some epic heckles...

Wouldn’t bother swatting up, a few glasses of trackside Vino Rouge and a Cuban cigar more than did the trick for Gerard who turned positively French with a whole repertoire of heckling in Francais

His heckling took on an air of serene sophistication, after hours of low rent “encouragement” the change took many riders by complete surprise and left them stunned - almost as if they had bumped into a back from the dead Jacque Anquetil urging them on at some ungodly hour instead of very mortal Silver Fox that is Squadron leader G-Force Gerry.

Anyway Steve since you only drink shorts - you’ll have to see if the same results can be achieved with French brandy /Cognac, the cigar is optional unless you wish to look like George Peppard from the A Team

Grey hair - smokes cigars and has a definite ponchance for wearing gloves ..... wait a minute :shock:

Attachments

• EC0BA7B2-198F-40DC-8300-639014AB22B4.jpeg
    EC0BA7B2-198F-40DC-8300-639014AB22B4.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 260

Retro Spud":2vsjgew8 said:
the cigar is optional unless you wish to look like George Peppard from the A Team

Ooh time to shave the beard....I love it when a plan comes together!
Col. Hannibal Smith

Howling mad Muzdock. I'll be Face and I think Andy needs to bulk up somewhat.

That's me, bottom right.

Back