Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Re:

Pass me the lube and I'm on it :)

Spibblo":3sbifxdz said:
Oh shit, I was only joking about using the Bomber. I was going to let Craig, aka captain worm, ride it because he craves all the attention.

Andy, you already had one of my old bikes, you sure you want another?

Re: Call to arms - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

Quick update guys, I moved house last Friday and am now in Nottinghamshire. I'll start on the bike as soon as I've made room in the new man cave.

Also an update on my part. Am slowly talking my other half in to having the twins birthday weekend the weekend before. So I may be interested in joining a team. Will keep you all updated with developments.

retroyetirigid":2j80mec9 said:
Also an update on my part. Am slowly talking my other half in to having the twins birthday weekend the weekend before. So I may be interested in joining a team. Will keep you all updated with developments.

Chris

good to hear from you, given the twins were born on a Mayhem weekend 3yrs ago I guess it will
always be an eternal problem for yah,

I've put you down on pg1 as the 1st point of call for the reserve list

Re: Re:

longun":27m2r47w said:
The History Man":27m2r47w said:
Blagging a small pa so bring your iPods with suitably retro playlists. No tunes post 97

ipod only or will it take generic mp3 usb's? ive plenty :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anything 3.5mm headphone style output.

Re:

Talking of Mayhem 2016, whilst in Hospital in a drug fuelled fever, wrestling my life from the Grim Reapers bony fingers I had a flashback from last years Mayhem about a bearded man trying to put his tongue near my ear :)

Was this a nightmare/dream or did it really happen ??????????????

Back