PRICE DROP! 1991 Raleigh Dynatech 700 60cm now £250

Reluctantly selling my Dynatech due to lack of space. I "need" a fast winter bike, and this is the least used of my bikes, so it has to go.
Frame is Raleigh 2070 steel bonded into aluminium lugs.
Full Shimano 600 groupset including hubs, seatpost, dual pivot brakes, bb, headset and pedals with Christophe leather straps and original shoe plates.
Wheels rebuilt with Mavic Open Pro silver rims and DT Competition butted spokes - much lighter than the original rigida ceramic rims and galv spokes.
All bearings regreased and adjusted recently. Front hub has light pitting to cones, would benefit from new cones.
3ttt bars and stem, Vetta VSA leather covered gel saddle, Continental Grand Sport Race tyres 25mm, Fizik microtex ultralight bartape, recently replaced chain.

This was my best bike for a year or so until I splashed out on some modern carbon this year, and it hasnt been used much since. Lovely plush ride, if a little flexy under load. Powerful brakes and precise indexing, though the gearing is a little hard with 53/42 x 13/21 (HG Casette).
Pictures to follow once there is some sunshine. Feel free to email or message for more info. Would consider selling frame only

£250

Back