Specialized S-Works Cross Bike- Price Drop now £300.

AndyMc

Retro Guru
Listed this last summer and decided against selling it but I've barely used it since.

Not 100% sure of the year, but I'd guess around 2004-2005.
Specialized S-Works Tri Cross bike, doesn't get used as much as it should so I'm going to move it on.

I'd rather not post it really and happy to ride it and meet somewhere in/near London.

Spec- Frame is Columbus tubing, Carbon forks, mostly Ultegra running gear and fairly new Shimano wheels. Cassette (105 10 spd) and chain have been replaced last year, as were cables and BB. Bike has done nominal mileage since as I changed jobs and no longer cycle to work. Front brake is a TRP, rear is a Shorty.

I'm currently running it as a 10x1 set up with no front mech, although it is a double chainring. No pedals, unless you want some crappy flats you can have for nothing.

Weight is 19 lbs something. Not much, anyway! Size wise, its a medium and I'm 5 8 and it suits me fine with a fair bit of movement either side of that.

It currently has cross tyres on it and I will throw in the slicks pictured if needed.

I think £375 is fair for this, its had a full service less than 100 miles ago and is running nicely, or might consider a swap for a decent hardtail MTB.

If you want any more details or pics PM me.

Cheers
Andy

EDIT-

Having now obviously broken the strict 'One in, One Out' Policy in my house, just cash for this and I've dropped it to £300 to push the process along.

Cheers

Andy

Attachments

• IMG-20140802-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20140802-WA0002.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 3,194
  • IMG-20140802-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140802-WA0001.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 3,194
Re: Specialized S-Works Cross Bike

Pics now added! I've measured it and its an 18".

Cheers

Re: Specialized S-Works Cross Bike

East London alas. Happy to meet with it more centrally.
Thanks

Re:

Im interested, by any chance you could tell me the height of seat tube? and which tires are on 25 or 28? and if seat tube is around 57-58cm where about east you are based ;)

Back