Black 170 or 165mm cranks

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Trying to build a bike for a small person. Have the frame, forks and most of kit needed to build it up. My current thinking is running SRAM x-9 rear mech and shifters in red (10 speed) but all my spare cranks in 170mm are either Shimano or middleburn and silver so hopefully someone can help me either match the SRAM, or something else in black. Probably going to run single ring up front bit could go with two rings as well. Prefer ht2 bb or equivalent.

Happy to trade anything I have, even if it's perceived greater in value for a set of cranks that will work with the build. Cash also works.

Cheers.

I sold them about a week before the need for them arose :facepalm:

I actually managed to get a set before black Friday kicked in - FSA afterburners I think they were (I was paying attention, honest).

Re:

It was these ones according to the pics, but in the flesh they look different, spider is not the same, and probably is a bit cooler:

prod151693_IMGSET

It was actually these that arrived, which I think are the current 2016 version not the 2015 or earlier I thought I was getting:

Afterburner-MegaExo-double-crankset-2.jpg

Re:

Sure I have some 165 truvativ in the cave ... be back home on the 27/28 if you still looking?

Can I get back to you after xmas. I'll be giving my wife the bike on Xmas day with 170mm cranks. If she doesn't get on with them I'll be in touch.

Re:

Just remembered to get back to you .. the ones I have are 160mm

Attachments

• IMG_1947.JPG
    IMG_1947.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 404
Back