Crank bros joplin remote kit - SORTED

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just got a cheap post but looking for the remote kit. Not had any luck online so trying here.

If I can't get an original, anyone used another brand or home brew version?

Re: Crank bros joplin remote kit

I have a part crank bros/ part homebrew version that worked for me - you just need to drill a cable diameter sized hole in the under saddle lever. I'll dig it out tomorrow and take some pics.

Rich

Cheers. H3 saddle has the mounting for the cable I think so I was hoping I could just get away with the lever, but it would be good to see what you've done as I may need to do something similar.

Re:

I've got a complete Joplin with remote that is intermittently leaking air. Replaced the valve once already and still doing it occasionally so probably the seal at the top of the post ny the actuation arm, I'm basically too lazy to fix it so if you want the whole lot, post and remote for £30 posted it's yours!

Re: Re:

amedias":1mw1ceu6 said:
I've got a complete Joplin with remote that is intermittently leaking air. Replaced the valve once already and still doing it occasionally so probably the seal at the top of the post ny the actuation arm, I'm basically too lazy to fix it so if you want the whole lot, post and remote for £30 posted it's yours!
I could be interested. What version is it?

er... good question, all I can tell you right now is that it's black and gold and in my loft, will dig it out tomorrow and send some pics :)

Cool, that would be great. Shaft diameter would be cool as well.

Back