Rocky Mountain ETS-X tg 18" or 19"

mattiamerca

Retro Guru
it will be difficult... but i try...
I'm searching for a 2003-2007 (pre carbon rear) RockyMountain ETS-x frameset, or frameset+fork... in tg 18" or 19"
Thanks to all!!!

I could be of help for you.

Got a black ETS-X 70 one with silver/black alloy rear end.

Can figure out the size and post some pics.

magas":2dqr0ofl said:
thats what it looks like, when it was build up by me

looks like so damn race! i love it! 26,8 or 27,2 seatTube?
does it fit a fork with a steerer tube cut to 180mm or it risk to be too short?

yes, that was my intention - using the great layout of the suspension concept for fast XC riding with 100 mm forktravel, instead of pure downhill performance.

Frame takes a 27,2 seatpost; and its crack free (the frame) :D

I can meassure the steerer tube lenght for you and check the dimensions of the fork I used for comperison.

did a quick measurment of the frames steerer tube in the evening and it says 110 mm. The steerer lenght of the Reba I used on the pic. is arround 190 - 195 mm. 180 mm lenght should work, if you add to height of the Chris King headset cups and use some narrower spacer than I did.

Today in the afternoon I can provide you with pics. of the frame and meassurements.

magas":32hnwrhh said:
did a quick measurment of the frames steerer tube in the evening and it says 110 mm. The steerer lenght of the Reba I used on the pic. is arround 190 - 195 mm. 180 mm lenght should work, if you add to height of the Chris King headset cups and use some narrower spacer than I did.
Today in the afternoon I can provide you with pics. of the frame and meassurements.
oh, great, it looks like the 115mm of my 2001 RM slayer...
i will use a thomson x4 stem, probably without any spacer, or just 1mm spacer between top of headset and the stem, so i will probably set the hs with a thinner spacer...
thank you so much!
i send you a pm!

Latest posts

Back