black hope headset in 1 1/8, seat clamp too

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Whilst my build didn't start out to be a build almost exclusively kitted out with British kit, it does seem to have gone that way, so aside from shifters, mechs and crank arms, the rest is either hope, middleburn or use, well aside from a Thomson seat post clamp and cane creek headset. I'm thinking I could go that extra mile and find a brit alternative, so hoping there are some parts available to complete this mission, namely a black hope headset and a post clamp for a 27.2 post fitting a steel 853 frame (will measure exact size tomorrow).

Anyone got anything lurking? I'd also take some hope floating rotors in 160/180 in black or blue, possibly even red or silver, even gunsmoke/grey.

Re:

I've got a black Hope head set that I got off here cheap the other day, as it's missing the bit that sits over the top cup, if that makes sense? See pic. I've cleaned the rest up and it's all there, I tried unsuccessfully on here to get a top cover, so PM me if you're interested, may be up for swapping for...something....

Attachments

• Hope hset, Cro Magnon 004.JPG
    Hope hset, Cro Magnon 004.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 453
Cheers for the headset options. Will mull over the options as ideally want one in good nic and soon as the rest of the build parts are on their way. I've got a cane creek I was planning to fit, but would rather fit and forget the headset and not have to replace later after building up the bike.

Seat post clamp size looks to be 30.0, as my cheap eBay verniers measure it just shy of that.

Back