58cm c-c winter bike

neuroportal

Retro Guru
Hi.

Considering getting back into a geared machine for the winter.

With that in mind, anyone have something they wish to part with that has mudguards, with clearance for at least a 28mm tyre?

Will consider anything, but please, please, please only offer something that is mechanically excellent. There have been instances where one persons 'buttery smooth' bearing is actually notchy as hell, (not on this forum :) ), and would prefer minimal wear on chainrings/teeth. I really want to just ride it, not rebuild it.

I may end up purchasing new, which I don't particularly want to as money is tight, but would rather see if anyone has something relatively suitable, first, on here.

This is where I say I wish i never got rid of the Columbo...:/

I never did get around to selling this.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=278319
I have ridden it twice this year,the spec isnt quite as the add but similar.The bike is at work and I am not.I will get a pic and updated spec to you on Thurs when I am back.28's with guards are ok but no bigger.This will be ready to ride out of the box bar turning the bars etc.Pm me if you are interested and we can talk.As I clicked submit I saw 58 c/c .

I have a Alan Cyclo cross frame with kenisis pro crosslight forks, not a whole bike, but might sell complete, I have listed it for sale on road bike forum, its 23" frame and looking for £160ono

Back