Wanted Klein Quantum Race 55cm

Craigk

Old School Hero
As title states, I missed out on one, and now need one desperately to live with my Attitude. Looking for 55cm, will consider anything, preferably pre Trek, but may still consider, need frame fork and stem if applicable. Not too concerned about paint condition, but if it's good, all the better. I'm in Northern Ireland, so will probably need to be posted. The main concerns are it is structurally sound, and needs to be 55. Been temped by slightly larger or smaller, but in reality, this is the only size that will work.

thanks everyone,

Craigk

Hi Craigk,
Im considering selling my Quantum. I have not updated the thread for a while. So pictures do not refect current build.
Im riding 55cm frames normally. But the Klein is one cm larger. It seems to fit me veyr well as it is build with a zero offset Syncros post.

I have new decals made for it so it will be looking sharp (have not fitted them yet). I have been riding the bike for around 2000km this summer and can pretty mush asure you that this ones rides and functions very well. I have not identified any structural issues. It have a few paint scratches... but you dont see them because of the special paintjob.

Its build pretty high end at the moment. But I will consider selling it as frame/fork if you would like that, or downgrading the build a bit, without wheels... or. Now It is fitted with (2000km ago) a nos Syncros post and stem, Dura Ace 7402 Sti series (new right hand shifter that seems to fail after 20 years), Chris King Wheels w/Mavic Open Pro and Cancreeks special version of Dia Compes sl220 brakes (to hardware and nice stuff), Chris King gripnut fitting, ITM bars and black flite ti. It have a 7400 Dura ace crankset now but have a nos Grafton road with Nos Syncros Rings waiting for it... Let me know if you wants meassurements and pictures

Re:

Hi Craig

If you are still interested in my Quantum I have taken some pictures in the sun yesterday that I can send you. Please send me your email address as PM and I will hand them over...
Cheers,Jakob

Back