Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

Seen some of these grips at the lbs. Not tried silicon grips before, my current favourite are Ritchey foam ones

Are they any good?

Thanks

Mike

Re:

Yes...and they are available in different thicknesses...Race, Chunky and Extra Chunky!...depending on the grip diameter you want and the weight!

Cheers :)

Re: Re:

wadsy":38r5vkrc said:
Yes...and they are available in different thicknesses...Race, Chunky and Extra Chunky!...depending on the grip diameter you want and the weight!

These are green and may match the bike I intend them for ok. Different thicknesses? Crikey, how about that. Grip diameter? You mean bar thickness, or thickness of padding?

Or OP! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike Muz 67":3tk35kxr said:
wadsy":3tk35kxr said:

These are green and may match the bike I intend them for ok. Different thicknesses? Crikey, how about that. Grip diameter? You mean bar thickness, or thickness of padding?

Or OP! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

It'll be the OD of the grip when installed, so yes, thickness of the grip padding.

Have a look here...

http://www.esigrips.com/

cheers

Re:

Grips?....GRIPS? in my day you just wrapped innertubes round yer bars. Just out of shot:spike for saddle. Very comfy, funnily enough. The tubes, not the spike.

Attachments

• Innertubegripsnshit.jpg
    Innertubegripsnshit.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 460

mullinino":2s4wtgst said:
Grips?....GRIPS? in my day you just wrapped innertubes round yer bars. Just out of shot:spike for saddle. Very comfy, funnily enough. The tubes, not the spike.

Oh that's even better. But I want green! :p :LOL:

Back