Interesting Kona Hahanna

markwashington

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Paul, I've already got a 1999 Hahanna, but it's in the normal colour, I'd be tempted by this purely for the rarity!

Re:

I must say i have a hankering for a steel Kona :D i was so tempted by a Hahanna frame on gumtree the other day , but the first bike i always go for is the Mt Tam :D
Cheers Paul

Glad you're still riding it mate! I've finally got my Explosif built so I'll be taking it out in the near future. I recommend a steel Kona but see if you can get a Lavadome or above as they're double butted frames and much lighter.

Local pick up cost it.

Ditch the forks and should be a good cheap ride. Frame is worth that alone.

I picked this up today and the frame is in cracking condition, it's a really nice colour scheme so I'll have to start a thread about it once I get some pics sorted tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back