A touch of mania here? Turq, Ringle Moby 26.8

stretchb0x

Devout Dirtbag
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I bougtht one for a lot less , but they tend to go for more money than that .

Good ending to this story: for a refresher, Turq blue Ringle 26.8 post in half-ass condition goes for over $90, which I lose and then ask around here whether that kind of money is normal for these things, and I learn the ugly truth.

Yeah, so I just paid Rumpfy $180 for a 0 rise, 135mm turq Zooka I'd been hunting for 2 years, but $100 for a beat up seat post seemed crazy to me...Well, a little patience and good timing presented me with a buy it now option for this beauty for $125:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

in the last day or two a NOS one went for US$125, buy-it-now. item 330081875612. before that, a green one for nearly US$150! item 330074018695. madness.

dookie":be132vn3 said:
in the last day or two a NOS one went for US$125, buy-it-now. item 330081875612. before that, a green one for nearly US$150! item 330074018695. madness.

yeah, that was me. After losing on the beat up one that went for $90...I jumped on the buy it now for $125.

Back