Sold Ringle Moby 3dv & NOS Turquoise, 3dv hubs

IHseeker

Devout Dirtbag
Have some great Ringle bits.
Ringle 3dv Moby post 26.8 (although maybe pre Moby as not branded as such) light use marks - mainly on portion at bottom inside frame. Some light fade but not bad considering 3dv. Uncut. No signs of cracks. $150 usd. SOLD
Ringle Turquoise Moby 28.6 - appears NOS. No marks or signs ever used. Uncut Faintest of fine scratches here and there from sitting around (in tube sock) $250 usd SOLD
Ringle 3dv older hubset 32 hole. Thread on freewheel style. Have been built, but no cracks visible. Some light marks from spokes. Bearings run a little rough in the one but more likely from being dry. Get some new Ringle stickers and will look smashing. $360 usd
Ship from Toronto, Canada at cost. I have more pics, can send on request.

IMG_2083.jpg IMG_2084.jpg IMG_2087.jpg IMG_2073.jpg IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg IMG_2026.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
How long is the 3dv moby post, and at what length does the wear marking start? Any cracking on the top of those post where the clamps attach (where it commonly happens)? Would love to see a few more pics of this area (is it rideable?), and am interested. I'll PM you as well. Thanks!

How long is the 3dv moby post, and at what length does the wear marking start? Any cracking on the top of those post where the clamps attach (where it commonly happens)? Would love to see a few more pics of this area (is it rideable?), and am interested. I'll PM you as well. Thanks!
I replied to your pm.

Back