mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This one with Trimmel forks was listed earlier this week, now withdrawn. Punchy price at £925 I thought, but looked in pretty good nick. Given the other is at £500 already....maybe not so far off? Withdrawn now.

[http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Raleigh ... 7675.l2557

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
videojetman":3aham3rm said:
well i'm pleased to say i managed to buy this.
always wanted one.

Well done. Nice frames, don't know about the forks though. Anyway enjoy.

I would say to check the fork carefully. Was one a few years ago i was going to buy. All set thjen noticed spidering of cracks at the dropout.

Obviously I hope this isnt the case, but best check carefully all the same.

Well done on winning it though. Quite an outlay for has to be the rarest on the market, likely the best looking rigid too :cool:

videojetman":224q5mzr said:
well i'm pleased to say i managed to buy this.
always wanted one.

Good buy, if the frame had been smaller i would have bid :) even though i already have one, but it has the UGLI forks fitted. Very light bike and really short tt for size.

Like Dyna Ti says, you shouldn't trust the forks, if you send them to me i will dispose of them safely :D

Mark

Re:

So it is finally on its way to me now :D
The seller was kind enough to throw in delivery at his cost.
But now my boiler has just given up and will cost near what I paid for this bike :(
Still I can find some comfort in the fact I have one of the coolest retro mtbs priduced.
I will get a build thread up when I get this bike. I plan to change the gears and brakes and wheels.

Back