1997 Explosif UK eBay

Pipmeister

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Agreed on all front. I don't think it's as nice example as the one you found last month which was also an 18". Still, beast of a frame :)

Re:

It’s back again.

Rather strangely it only finished this morning, and for quite a low amount of £76.

The seller claims it has been re-listed owing to a time waster…. and then goes on to highlight in upper case that it is collection only. I can only assume that the winner this morning didn’t fancy a trip to Chesterfield.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steel-mountai ... Sw~bFWPzNe

Pip.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Then clearly the seller is the time waster.

I hate 'Pick up only' sellers. Bone idle.

If they would all add postage the bikes would go for a higher amount and receive more bids. Not everyone can afford to drive for miles to pick up a bike or a frame etc.

Harumph.

Back