RARE BIKES STOLEN SOUTH MANCHESTER - UPDATED!

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Stolen from my outbuilding last night in south Manchester:

Very early San Andreas with red Rockshox DH and Box levers, red SDG saddle - RECOVERED

Intense Uzzi SL with red Flie and Rockshox DH and Crosstop brakes.

Proflex 857 - near mint - with Betsy stars and stripes, carbon rear swing arm, yellow Flite and yellow Ritchey pedals. RECOVERED

Kinesis Decade SS with Marzocchi 2006 forks and Dengler rasta cranks.

Cannondale M2000 - RECOVERED

Peugeot road bike 708 tubing, built with Sachs New Success groupset.

Several sets of Rock Shox Mag 21s and early Judy's with 1" steerers in boxes; a pair of RC35 legs (no crown/steerer), a pair of Accutrax (black with Litespeed decals); a pair of Manitou 1s and 3s; a Chain reaction wheelbag full of part worn 26" slick tyres - suit Klein owner? ;-) ....and more as I remember. RECOVERED

Basically the theft must have taken over 45 minutes to complete with lots of other items not taken, with a van probably required due to the quantity of bikes/spares etc.

Reward for recovery of big items - let me know if you see any Gumtree/eBay action.

Attachments

• Intense Uzzi SL.jpg
    Intense Uzzi SL.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3,879
  • Peugeot 708.png
    Peugeot 708.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 3,767
  • Kinesis Decade SS Dengler cranks.jpg
    Kinesis Decade SS Dengler cranks.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3,691
Re: STOLEN S MANCHESTER - PLEASE READ!

I keep an eye on ebay for your bikes…
Shit :(

Brian, my US friend has found one of his stolen bikes some month after. Hope you get the same luck

might also be worth going round to the local cash convertor types..you'd be surprised how many sell bikes, sorry it happend chap

Gutted Neil.

If you want this adding to retro chat, facebook, wherever let me know.

Hope you get them back.

That's really turned my stomach, can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. If there's anything we can do to help you know it won't be any trouble.

Eyes open.

That's awful - the whole lot gone - fingers crossed you find them again

Re: STOLEN SOUTH MANCHESTER - PLEASE READ!

As said by others, that blows....wish you good luck in finding them.

I'm in South Manchester as well, so will keep an eye out...

From your description, it seems as though you were "targeted" - I can understand a common thief taking full bikes etc. but all the spares? I would be surprised a common thief would know what RC35 legs looked like?!

Re: STOLEN SOUTH MANCHESTER - PLEASE READ!

Might be worth contacting your local scrap dealers....just in case you were not targeted for retro goodies but simply for weight of metal trade in.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on line.

Re: RARE BIKES STOLEN SOUTH MANCHESTER - PLEASE READ!

Someone must spot these when they pop up.

You should post on Bike Radar as well there was a guy on there that retrieved a stolen racing bike as it was unusual.

You can save searches in eBay and through Google and have them email you as things appear.

Good luck

Back