The HMTSITD-FS-thread Updated

erolorhun

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Update per Sunday 2013-01-06

I would like to thank everyone here who have bought an item or two from me. I got some bright Dinotte lights and have put them to use more or less everytime I ride my bike when it`s dark out. I`m also a father of two these days. If having one child was timeconsuming, two of `em makes everything take at least double as long. So if anyone can trade me a 25h day for my NOS White hub I`m very interested... ;)

Anyway, below is what´s left from my original monster ad. If you fancy something please let me know and maybe we can strike a deal. Thought I just post a pic of what´s still available instead of messing with the first ad since I am the first to admit it wasn´t a paragon of clarity. :)

Suntour SE Pedersen brakes £20.
Minoura chainstay protectors $3.
Middleburn DH-ring £5.
Tomac seatpost, Kona Racelight with zig-zag wear, SR Laprade NOS, Giant from AnthemX £10 each.
A very elegant SunTour XC 27.0, £20.
A stack of three oakley boxes containing replacement M-frame earstems and nosepieces, £5 each.

20130106_140608.jpg

DX, XT 732, 737, 750, XTR 950 rear derailleurs, £10 each.
Shimano 737-pedals £20.
Ritchey CPR-14 tool £5.
Scott barends NOS/NIB box with wear £15.

20130106_140621.jpg

White Industries Tracker front hub, 36h. NOS. £50?

20130106_140629.jpg

Shimano pedals, £20 for top pair, £20 for the 636s.

20130106_140724.jpg

Pads... a lot of them. £5 for a pair/one brake.

20130106_140436.jpg

20130106_140444.jpg

20130106_140513.jpg

20130106_140531.jpg

20130106_140526.jpg

Almost forgot, a bikes worth of Shimano XTR 950 v-brakes and levers. £80.

Add a few £ for S&H for small items and a few more for larger things. No need to complicate stuff :)

erolorhun@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow Retrobikers.

So. Since becoming a parent 16 months ago I balooned up due to all the cocooning going on. So, accepting that nothing is going to change unless I make some changes (duh), I`ve recently taken up riding my beater Miyata TripleCross on late evenings when baby`s sleeping, fiancee is relaxing and I can sneak out.

So, I`ve realized due to all the frikkin` idiots who are walking, running, walking their pet, spitting, kissing, hugging, arguing, yelling, laughing, talking on the phone and generally having no business whatsoever taking up real estate in the bikelane, that my £1 LEDs aren´t going to cut it.

Having nearly rammed half a dozen people since I`ve started this regime if it wasn´t for me being awake and scanning the bikelane half a k ahead, I now aspire to hang such a beast of a light on my bike that I darn near will be able to burn/Hope:ing//frying/Lupine:ing/erasing/Exposure:ing through every mentalist who makes the mistake of wandering about in the bikelane.

Which neatly leads me to this sale. What you see below is nearly all of my accumulated bike parts, un-see the few post-98 gear. So, without further ado, please buy some stuff and make my late night training safer for the sake of my fiancee, my 16-month old, our due in October second baby and all of those basketcases contemplating their very existence in my bikelane. Without your help they might be runover by a black frankenstein:ed-out Miyata soon...

Will ship worldwide, PayPal accepted as well as offers on everything.

erolorhun@hotmail.com

Please send a PM if you are interested in a part or garment

EDIT: forgot these NOS Tiso aluminum parts.

Headset spacer, red, 1" by 1cm high, £5

96419474.jpg

Breakaway rear derailleur bolt, blue, £5

7cdd63e0.jpg

bd1f027e.jpg

d1e43403.jpg

dd22ae85.jpg

5c6f5b57.jpg

20e24818.jpg

d4a8cd07.jpg

14a6ef75.jpg

fa5be938.jpg

260d8722.jpg

fa5be938.jpg

59bf8fb5.jpg

44102d36.jpg

Upper left corner:

WITHDRAWN Kona Project Two fork 23cm steerer, v- and disctabs, looks pretty much new £40

RockShox Indy SL 16cm steerer £20 £10

Orange F7 forks, 127mm steerer, brand new £15 £10

Oakley M-frame NOSepiece and earstems kit, black, three kits. £7 £5 each

Planet-X fork-headset-compression thingy £7 £5

Carbonfiber H2O-cage, used. £10 £8

Thomson, 27.2 330mm used, but in very good condition. £35

SR Laprade of Specialized Stumpjumper fame, 26.4, NOS. £20 £15

SunTour XC, NOS, 27.0, very elegant seatpost, beautiful finish. £20 £15

USE, looong, missing some saddlefixing part/s, around £10 from USE. Say £15 £12

Profile Tomac, NOS, 28.6mm £10 £8

Kalloy, used, 30.8mm £7 £5

Specialized Romin Expert, titanium rails, tried two times, near as makes no difference NOS £70 £60

WITHDRAWN XTR brake cables-kit, new, retails at £35, £25

SOLD Shimano XT-group: brakes, cranks with kinda worn chainrings, pedals pretty ground on the ends but fully serviceable not for your garage queen, STI-levers, front derailleur and a rear being listed further down. £70 SOLD

Second row:

SOLD Shimano HG90 Hyperglide cassette, NOS 7-speed, 13-32 £40 £35 SOLD

Profile Tomac Stubbies barends, NOS £10 £5

Minoura chainstay protector NOS £3 each £2

Cassano chainstay protector £2 £1

SOLD Shimano XT chainstay protector `Sharkfin` £10 each £8 SOLD

GONE Three foamtubes, more or less NOS, £1 each or free to someone who wants them and buys something else. GONE

Scott barend foamtube, NOS £5

Scott barends, NOS £20 £10

SunTour XC Pro Pedersen Self Energizing brake, NOS. £30 now £25 £20

XTR M900 seatstay quick release, NOS, ONE 49mm wide and three 59mm wide. £10 each or £20 shipped to your door each

BOTH SOLD Shimano M735 short-cage rear derailleur, two of these, NOS. £35 each BOTH SOLD

SOLD Pace medium elastomers, NOS. Green rubber going along for the ride. £7 SOLD

GONE Kraton rubber grips, used. £1 or free if you buy something else. GONE

Third row:

GONE Shimano cantilevers, with brakepads, used, not sure of model. £20 £14 GONE

Speedstuff shock- and forkboots, NOS, £4 each £3

XTR M975 discbrakes, complete with lever, line (164cm rear - 96cm front) and caliper. £150 £110

SOLD Ritchey grips, used but life left, £4 or... yeah, I`ll throw them into the deal with whatever you else you buy. SOLD

SOLD Ritchey WCS Logic road hub with titanium axle and the works, NOS, £40 SOLD

Bars, bars, bars: PRO stem £30 £5
Giant stem and Giant bar from 2011 AnthemX £30 £25
Profile Ultra FR 670mm £10 £8

Fourth row:

Thomson X2, 90mm, NOS with bag £40 £30

Shimano DX SPD-flatties, more or less NOS. £40 £30
[/size]
SOLD WR Compositi 32h hubs, for mountainbikes, 135mm OLN, circa -96 to -98 so I guess 8 speed? Used and been on a bike stored outside rain or shine so some signs of that but in ok condition, both spin smoothly. £30 SOLD

XTR M960 cranks with all three rings, well used, bought these with the intent of polishing them and Jones:ifieng them but... £50

Brave Machine flatties, more or less NOS £10 £8

SOLD Ritchey Logic WCS road stem 110mm, used but in good condition. £10 SOLD

Shimano M636 red SPD-flatties, well used. Some people are stripping them of paint and polishing them, looks fantastic if your into that sort of thing. £20 £15 £10

Fifth row:

Kona Velocity stem, missing all hardware bar one bar fixing screw. £10 £8 £5

One pair XT v-brakes missing all hardware. £5 £3

Shimano LX left shifter, old and used. £3 £2

Shimano LX pair of shifters, ok condition, £6 £4

SOLD Shimano XT rear derailleur, M732, Belonging to the XT-group mentioned earlier. Or £10 £8 SOLD

GONE Bikes worth of LX-brakes. £15 £10 GONE

Ritchey Force stem, came of a Bridgestone MB-2. Long, low, very Retro. £10 £8 £5

GONE And an even longer stem, not sure of make or model but very Supermanish position guaranteed. £5 £3

GONE Shimano LX-pedals with clips. OK condition. £12 £8

Shimano Ultegra front derailleur, 34.9, used. £9 £7

Shimano LX, front derailleur, 34.9, used £9 £7

Shimano XT front derailleur, 31.8, used £9 £7

Shimano STX front derailleur, 34.9, used £9 £3

Shimano XT front derailleur, 31.8, used £9 £7

Shimano DX, used, £7 £5

Shimano XT M735, used, £10 £8

Shimano XTR M950, used and scratched, non-spec cable bolt and associated hardware. £13 £10 £7

Shimano XT M739, gunked up and lower pulley seized solid. £5 £3

Shimano, XT M750, used but overall in good condition. £10 £7

GONE Shimano LX pedals, needs a repack and lubejob, rusty, might be good to someone. £7 £4

Seventh row:

SOLD Avid discbrakes with levers, not sure of model, used. £30? SOLD

Eight row:

SOLD Syncros cyclingcap, very good condition. £10 SOLD

Bontrager cap, used a few times, overall good condition. £10 £7

Bontrager cycling cap, stained on right side, un-washable. £5 £3

SOLD Castelli Once cyclingjersey, XXXL meaning Large to you and me and the rest of the cycling world. Used a handful of times, so very good condition. £15 SOLD

Klein t-shirt, large, grey, cool. Since it was so darn long I cut it at hip lenght. Back in 1992. Should be sewed and mended now. It is never too late. £10? £7

Ninth row:

Cannondale Missy Giove t-shirt. Faded and used but in very good condition considering it´s age. £10 £7

TBG poloshirt made by italian Denti. "THE BICYCLE GROUP" embalzoned on the back with the iconic TBG-logo on left side on front. From 1991, and worn a handful of times back then. £30 £20

Black Sheep t-shirt, size medium. Never worn. £10 £7

Patagonia cycling jersey, used but in good condition. Somewhat rare, from the days when Patagonia made dedicated cycling stuff. £15 £10

EDIT: Buy three pairs of Onza Porc inserts plus shipping for £20

Up for grabs is a lot of NOS brakepads. If you find something a bit out of line pricewise, feel free to make me an offer. S&H will be reasonable.

Onza,

KoolStop, the top one of the eagleclaw-KS has sold

Aztec,

Ritchey,

SOLDShimano XTR,

DuraAce

and from WTB (made by KoolStop btw...). £6 each.

Also, three sets of rear brake SOLD NOS XTR brakewires. £5 each

SOLD Two pairs of GrabOn brake lever friction enhancers ;) £3 each

Three NOS SpeedStuff shock- and fork boots. £5 each.

b173ce34.jpg

f68a3aad.jpg

7e942510.jpg

11acd2bf.jpg

dc47f8ae.jpg

a610f939.jpg

d8d72fa5.jpg

PayPal accepted, shipping worldwide is no problem.

erolorhun@hotmail.com

I'll take both sets of XTR brake pads if they come with the posts and are not just the refills please...............PM sent mate

benbonty":2ei49b71 said:
I'll take both sets of XTR brake pads if they come with the posts and are not just the refills please...............PM sent mate

Looks like this so just the bare pads:

1eb90524.jpg

Whats the total cost including postage, of the black Koolstop Eagle Claw Ceramic pads....? (Bottom right, next to the yellow KoolStops)

G

Are those Onza Porc Stuff cartridge pads for V brake cartridges?

If so then how much for two pairs shipped to the UK?

How much for a bikes worth of the blue cool stop pads and a box of the xtr inserts posted to the uk please?

Can you PM me the price for the Red Ritchey non threaded pads in the middle of the picture, posted to the UK please?

Attachments

• b173ce34.jpg
    b173ce34.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,512
Back