Isaac impact hi modulus carbon frame 17.5" £235 SOLD

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Heres a tasty and rather rare Isaac impact frame in 17.5", its a 2010 model and is in fantastic condition with minimal mileage under its belt.
It takes a standard 1 1/8" fork, 31.6 seatpin and a 34.9 top pull front mech mount. It is set up for v brakes or an i.s. disc, it is designed for a 100mm travel fork. Included is a seatclamp and cartridge bearing headset with a carbon top cap. According to my digital scales it weighs 2pounds and 15 oz (with headset and clamp fitted). Theres a few scratches on the down tube, aside from this it is extremely minty.
This is the only offroad model that issac ever produced, look on line and theres not a lot of info to be found on it, the 2010 brochure shows it under a sheet! I cant find an original rrp anywhere but look at the price of their road frames, they are not cheap.
Its a flat back low and racy frame which feels rock solid in use. It will build up into a rather stealthy whippet of a machine with the right parts fitted...........la la la......ive just realized this is starting to sound like an ebay style hard sell listing! heres some pics, hopefully they will do the talking for me :LOL:
£260 posted within the uk (paypal gift or you can add their fees if a normal payment is preferred)
Thanks

PRICE DROPPED TO £235

NOW SOLD THANKS

Attachments

• is1.jpg
    is1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,197
  • is2.jpg
    is2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,197
  • is3.jpg
    is3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,197
  • is4.jpg
    is4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,197
Heres some more pics.

Attachments

• i4.jpg
    i4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,109
  • i3.jpg
    i3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,109
  • i2.jpg
    i2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,109
  • i1.jpg
    i1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,109
Friday nights alright for bumping.
Another listing for one of these on evilbay tells me it had an original retail price of £1300. Fairly steep for a few sticks of fancy plastic :LOL:

Bargain I reckon- if you want to swap it for the Foes frame(+ stuff) in my sig you have a deal.

The foes looks lovely but the isaac is up for sale to cover the cost of more of my daft purchases, I would only have to stick it straight back up for sale to keep mr Barclays ravenous claws off my back....so i'll have to pass but thanks for the offer :LOL:

Back