Marzocchi Z5 Air sale or swap for shifters *sold*

Tazio

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
For sale a nice set of 2001 Z5s. Steerer 190mm. Or swap for 80mm disc fork, SIDs would be nice?

Red (as they all were I think?) with all decals present and good. 100mm travel and nice and smooth. Totally airtight with no oil leaks.

V brake or disc with all mountings and studs in place. A few paint chips to the lower legs but nothing serious or structural.

Looking for £35 posted, paypal gift or you can pay the fees if you want the extra security. My feedback is good though if you want to check it.

I've not got any decent photos as they are still on a bike. Apologies for the empty bottles but I've not done the recycling for a while.

Dibs on here and then PM?

7520232388_fd13fdb2a8_c.jpg

7520233276_9d0b9d7ac5_c.jpg

Advert updated.

Not worried about the cosmetic condition of swaps just that they work. Something lighter weight wise would be good.

Aluminium steerer. I'm not sure what steerer length I need as it is for something that hasn't arrived with me yet. I can try to find out though but I'd say 190mm to be on the safe side as it is for a size small frame.

95mm head tube length, so long enough to fit that with headset stack height as well. I'm not at home just now so can't measure what height my preferred headset is. And my head won't work it out for me :oops:

(Very) roughly speaking I allow 40mm for the H/S and another 40mm for the stem, so 95mm + 80mm = 175mm ....................... did that without a calculator :LOL:

RobMac":d7ntqota said:
(Very) roughly speaking I allow 40mm for the H/S and another 40mm for the stem, so 95mm + 80mm = 175mm ....................... did that without a calculator :LOL:

Christ I managed to forget to factor in the stem :shock:

My brain worries me sometimes.

450mm, with no air in them. Pumped up it's a bit longer depending how hard you run them.

They are airtight though.

Back