Park Tools Super Patches £1.49 + P&P

Andy B

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
You know what it's like to have a ride ruined by punctures & faffing about with traditional glued puncture repair kits trailside, especially since that wonderful farmer has just trimmed his Hawthorn bushes, the weather is about to take a turn for the worse & the cake shop is just about to close...

I have the solution to your problem, Park Tools Super Patches!

Each kit consists of 6 self adhesive patches and a piece of abrasive paper all contained within a small plastic box that easily fits into your pocket

Cheaper than anywhere on the internet or your LBS!

Each kit is £1.49

UK postage is £1.00
(even if you order multiple Super Patch kits)

Don't let a puncture ruin your cake intake!

park patch2 by Andy Bax, on Flickr

Park patch1 by Andy Bax, on Flickr

I've not seen these before. Maybe a silly question, but do they have a shelf life?

with the postage does that mean if i buy say 3 packs i only pay the £1 for all three in postage :? just to clarifiy

Nick C":ywpeke20 said:
I've not seen these before. Maybe a silly question, but do they have a shelf life?
No shelf life that I am aware of.

PM on way Andy, but it may be tomorrow afternoon before I reply to your reply. Just remembered that the clocks are going forward and I'm working in the morning!!

Cheers,

Nick

Nick C":293e2xx3 said:
PM on way Andy, but it may be tomorrow afternoon before I reply to your reply. Just remembered that the clocks are going forward and I'm working in the morning!!

Cheers,

Nick
No problem

I've replied to your PM

cyfa2809":2yshmllh said:
i normally use leeches
how do these compare?
I've not used leeches, but haven't had any problems with the Super Patches, they've always done the job for me.

Latest posts

Back