lugs pics please
rear fork attack pic please
under bottom bracket pic please
ah ok , i found them on the auction
well i think it's a vetta with Columbus frame and cinelli lugs and fork
that is not definitely a cinelli
ciao
Ale

it says columbus sl ..there are many photos attached to the auction , is that front wheel just not fully seated into the fork dropouts too?

Well that is the Cinelli "c" engraved in the fork crown and head lug, but they sold fittings as well as bikes. Maybe it is an Esperia? like it says on the seat tube?

Re:

lewisfoto":2v6fzryb said:
Well that is the Cinelli "c" engraved in the fork crown and head lug, but they sold fittings as well as bikes. Maybe it is an Esperia? like it says on the seat tube?
and rear brake mount and bottom bracket. For a bike thats not a Cinelli its got Cinelli engraved all over it. My best guess would be it's a Cinelli Esperia. :D
It's a lovely bike whatever it is!

Cinelli Esperia???? ahahahahahaha ehi but are you creating new Cinelli model??? it doesn't exist.
And trust in me , that is a vetta pursuit , with Columbus frame and cinelli lugs and bottom bracket box
If a bike has some C marks , it doesn't means that is a Cinelli.
ciao
Ale from Italy
p.s.
I know very well Cinelli history

and last thing...
this is a general advice , i'm not racist against Aussie , even if i know that they are "strong" against who is not Aussie , but please man , do you really want to buy and italian bike in Australia??? ehm ok.....but don't buy parmesan as parmigiano , they are VERY different.
ciao
Ale

p.s.
oh sh.. , i've just realized now that you are Aussie....ops!!!!
ehehehe ok we will not be friends, but listen to my advice.

Back