Drapoon

Kona Fan
Good condition 8 speed rear mech wanted - 1994/5 era preferred

chainset also in black or silver

what's ya got?

cheers

Martin

Hi Matin

if I sell my amp then I'll have lots of spare black LX.......how much of a hurry are you in?

Hi Kev - hope you had a good xmas & all that jazz

No mad rush really - I'm just impatient ha ha

So far I have a nos lx headset, nos lx pedals, v good condition sti's, nos brakes, nos front mech, nos lx hubs & nos mavic 117 rims so I'm after a crank & rear mech, possibly cassette & chain

what seatpost & stem is your amp running? controltech wasnt it?

I was going to have a word with you actually, would like to build some judys up for this build & I have 4 forks worth of bit's & not much of a clue how to build the cartride / elastomers stacks up - fancy a challenge fella?

must come play in the woods soon, I have been heading over sat & sunday mornings as thursday's is difficult at mo - hospital visiting :(

Very clean complete LX groupset 3x7 including cantis and a very clean silver armed black ringed chainset (need to take pictures) I also have the older variety available.

Staf.

Attachments

• 12012010198.JPG
    12012010198.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 500
I was going to have a word with you actually, would like to build some judys up for this build & I have 4 forks worth of bit's & not much of a clue how to build the cartride / elastomers stacks up - fancy a challenge fella?

Funnily enough, yesterday I received a parcel containing all the special tools for servicing Judy forks :cool: ...........I have absolutely no idea what some of them are for :? .......I guess I'll figure it out, maybe use your bits to practice on :twisted: :LOL:

don't you just love it when a plan come together ;-)

Fancy a blast round your local loop at the wkend?

ps: I'm going to have the legs sprayed flourescent pink to match the parkpre decals :cool:

Back