Sorted Shimano 3x9 Gear Set

Black is preferable but not a game changer, so still interested if you have the set
OK, but you might remember what I said before about my difficulty finding the XT front mech- having searched last night I'm still unable to find it, so if the black gearset above is to your liking then you might be best going with this rather than waiting for me. And I have a few 90s XT and LX mechs but the chances one will be 31.8mm clamp AND top pull isn't that great.

All XT had LX but can’t find rear mech
The shifters have the grubs for the inner cable cove
FM top pull 31.8, RM long cage but have shorter version if needed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I have a Deore Front and rear mech and shifters. All working, but the previous owner has lubricated rather generously them with something that has gone sticky. It also feels like this has been used inside the shifters.
If you don't mind having to give them all a good clean, you can have the lot for £25 (plus postage)
Let me know if interested and I'll dig them out and get some photos taken.

I have a Deore Front and rear mech and shifters. All working, but the previous owner has lubricated rather generously them with something that has gone sticky. It also feels like this has been used inside the shifters.
If you don't mind having to give them all a good clean, you can have the lot for £25 (plus postage)
Let me know if interested and I'll dig them out and get some photos taken.
Thanks. Ive got a couple of other people to hear back from but may still be interested. J

Latest posts

Back