16 inch GT's wanted

Gtaddict

Retro Guru
Hi there I am looking for a 16 inch frameset, either 91/92 Pantera with u brake, 92 Tequesta in black/white splatter with yellow graphics or a purple 94 Backwoods, Bravado Avalanche or Zaskar. Must be 16 inch or smaller, Will consider either complete bikes or frames many thanks.

Re:

Hi, I've just rescued an orange tequesta, not sure of the year but sounds like you'd know better than me!

Z2QTAz2.jpg

I've not done anything to it yet but was planning to strip it down to the bare frame and then reassess. Let me know if you're interested, and any info on the bike (year etc) would be great!

Re: Re:

chug666":13h3h6sw said:
Hi, I've just rescued an orange tequesta, not sure of the year but sounds like you'd know better than me!

Z2QTAz2.jpg

I've not done anything to it yet but was planning to strip it down to the bare frame and then reassess. Let me know if you're interested, and any info on the bike (year etc) would be great!

That's a 1991 I believe. Bearing in mind the '92 came in either a royal blue colour or the black one with splatter (and the year after the decals changed), by the process of elimination its a '91. Rarer though - I've never seen this colourway.

Back