WTD GT RTS bush kit or someone who can make one!

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi All,
I'm in the market for a bush kit for a GT RTS. I've tried BETD but they don't have any!
Or, knowing how diverse and talented a group we are, has anyone or can anyone make some? Need to move my project on or I'll have to sell! :oops: :facepalm: :LOL:
WHY?
Cheers
Barney

Re:

A long shot I know but a while ago I bought a job lot of stuff, and there were some bearings and bushes in a box of spares.....

Do you have a picture of what you need ?

Re:

May be able to still source some bushes but would need measurements as got some for mine before I sold it and didn't jot them down.

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":v0srf4ov said:
A long shot I know but a while ago I bought a job lot of stuff, and there were some bearings and bushes in a box of spares.....

Do you have a picture of what you need ?

The back end is just pretty loose, (ooh er) so I'm going to need everything I think. I haven't taken it apart yet because if I can't source the bushes etc. I'll sell it on. When I get a chance I'll dismantle and photograph. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks rc300 for the offer above as well. As I say once stripped I'll take pics and measurements and see if you can help. :D

I'd be interested in any spares (and size/part info) for my team. I've owned and serviced a few in the past but never noted down or kept any spare bushings aside from the main pivot ones. Curiously on an rts2 I owned from new, when the front end cracked I took it apart and it had bearings in the main pivot not bushings. It's my keeper so would happily have a few spare parts to keep it rolling. I've got a spare rear end and shock, but any others would be gratefully received. Apologies for the slight thread hijack.

ishaw":1kzay1mp said:
I'd be interested in any spares (and size/part info) for my team. I've owned and serviced a few in the past but never noted down or kept any spare bushings aside from the main pivot ones. Curiously on an rts2 I owned from new, when the front end cracked I took it apart and it had bearings in the main pivot not bushings. It's my keeper so would happily have a few spare parts to keep it rolling. I've got a spare rear end and shock, but any others would be gratefully received. Apologies for the slight thread hijack.

No worries. It's a shame BETD seemed uninterested. Maybe if they get multiple requests they will make some more? ;)

I did contact them before about this and they were a bit uninterested then too. They said they had at least a 6 month backlog for custom requests.

I've not tried, but I wonder if the rear drop out pivot bush could be replaced with an STS version, or better still, the STS bearing upgrade? The rocker had bearings already, leaving the main frame pivot.

Back