Tour of Dunfermlines "hot spots" - Sunday 25th Sep

keithyr

MacRetro Rider
following the fun filled day up at Blairadam yesterday, thought i'd invite y'all to a tour of some trails in dunfermline.

Townhill woods, Deans plantation and Millenium forest. probably 3 hour ride. lots of trails and some exploring to be done.

as the early start seemed to suit can go for 8.30am at my house. Directions to follow

I'd love to but require a lift so ZZ would need to be interested. It is impossible to get to Dunfermline from Edinburgh before 1030 on a Sunday by train :roll:

A hopeful maybe from me, work might get in the way though... I'll know later in the week.

velomaniac":1lrqi41y said:
I'd love to but require a lift so ZZ would need to be interested. It is impossible to get to Dunfermline from Edinburgh before 1030 on a Sunday by train :roll:

Whats the story with your car and your motorbike?

Scoots fine but battery needs replacing, i'll get that done when pay day arrives. Microcar needs drive selector cables replaced, full service and MOT, all of which cost moolah. This month involved car insurance and roadtax which emptied the coffers :roll:

I ultimately work for the government at a low scientific grade, I'm not a scientist so what with the public sector pay freeze and the rising cost of living my takehome pay is often not as good as you guys. This is partly the reason I ride cheap crap. Rado for example thought paying £50 for a set of bullmoose bars was perfectly reasonable but thats beyond my comprehension for a set of bars :shock:

My scoot and car will be seen again when I can afford it :roll:

looks like most of that is the "cyclists" bit ,the bit in the middle has some
nice singletrack

is that the bloke formerly known as "old but still able" ?

we should get up there one sunday morning

Jeez, you and your Sunday mornings, the Sabbath is the day of rest :roll:

Really fancy riding around there though ;)

Latest posts

Back