And today I did......

Jamiedyer":3q3upye8 said:
The women of my dreams is 5'6", black hair, built like a super model, deaf, dumb and blind and her old man owns a brewery.
Just off the top of my head ;)

Jamie
Are you sure Heather doesn't read this?

Maybe you're about to meet the woman of your nightmares.

How many Mercians is it worth not sending her the link? :)

Re:

When I was about 12 I drew a sketch of the woman of my dreams and called her Karen Tyler.

When I was 17 I "entered into a relationship" with a girl called Karen (pronounced Kay-ren) Taylor. Always thought that was spooky.

:shock:

Re:

He cut off her face and puts it on while dancing around tucking away his genitalia between his legs.

Re:

It's not like "The Wicker Man" everywhere in Scotland you know, just mainly the islands, and anywhere West of Edinburgh...

Anyway, I had a fun few hours out on the Cove Stiffee this morning.
I'll say one thing about this Corona virus, it makes cycling much more pleasurable with hardly a car on the roads, and the car park at the woods was empty (as I later discovered all the dog walkers just parked along the side of the road instead :roll:).
I had a good time riding around the woods, just having fun, I saw a couple of other bikers, who all gave me a 20m wide berth, 2m would have been fine with me :LOL: .
The new/old DT Swiss forks I fitted to the Cove are much nicer than the previous Rockshox Argyles, way plusher and more responsive to smaller bumps.
Hopefully there won't be any restrictions on exercising any time soon!

Back