ALL NOS MINT VINATGE BMX PARTS PRICE LOWERED TO BELOW COST!

Alloy

Dirt Disciple
[size=15pt]Hey guys, sorry for not being online for such a long time, my mom's suffering is over, she passed away peacefully.I'm still trying to get my life together as she's been the closest to me and refused to talk to anyone, the family, nurses, and even doctors, that torn my heart out. I really was at a lost of what i should do. Thank so some of the brothers here who gave me such good support.I really appreciate that very much. Thank you again.
Now i am going to let go my NOS mint rare parts at below profit prices. I think i might have lost the passion for bmx. I can still mom being here in the kitchen one day and the next she's gone. Life is too short so guys, brothers, mates...please treasure your life and have as much fun as you can while you can! Cheers. Please look at all my prices...i have already brought them down to rock bottom and honestly 90% are below profit.
I still have some more parts , if you would like to view please email me at :
ahbosh@gmail.com
That way i can attach all my parts's pictures to your email which will make it faster.
Thank you everyone again for spending time to look at my post. Please dont missout this chance, call dib dobs and please try to send payment as soon as you have the time because i will give the item sold to the person who pays first , if you dibbed it and didnt make payment, it'll not count , still i will be fair and i'll wait for a day and if there's no response, i think its fair for the other party to have the item he wants to since payment has already made by him. Thank you and i hope you can find something you like here. There might be plenty more to come like WIN gold bars alloy and more knobby tires from Japan for bmx from the early 90's era.

Thank you every guys, now please take a look of what i have:

PLEASE REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS OPEN TO offer, PLEASE PM ME,I"M EASY TO DEAL WITH.

NOS mint WIN V bar, chromoly, came stock with Kuwahara KYZ's. Flawless chrome plating, original decal intact.£62 posted each!!!.Made in Japan from the 80's.
Picture2367.jpg

Picture2368.jpg

Picture2370.jpg

NOS mint Nitto straight chromoly bar. Almost the same width as the kuwahara laser bar, both are stamped NITTO on the end of the bar.Made in Japan. Extra lightweight chromo, flawless, no shelf wear or dings or dents.26.2 inches wide. Only a few sets available. Clearance sale, now at £64 posted each by speedpost, very detailed tracking and more secure.Few sets left.

Picture2425.jpg

Picture2433.jpg

Picture2431.jpg

Picture2432.jpg

Picture2429.jpg

Picture2430.jpg

Picture2427.jpg

Dead mint flawless pristine condition Redline Kusuki made in Japan chromoly bars. Just a few sets found. Original decal and perfect welds with not a spot of rust or scratch. £59 posted each.

Picture3120.jpg

Picture3122.jpg

Picture3125.jpg

Picture3124.jpg

NOS mint Dia Compe 890 anodized blue brake caliper (front) £25 posted !! No missing hardware.Dated 0384 . Only set,no faded ano,never fitted before. Last set! Sold
Picture3548.jpg

Picture3549.jpg

Picture3550.jpg

VERY VERY Rare NOS mint flawless Nitto chromoly V bars.Original decal intact,stamped and made in Japan.£59 posted (width about 26 ")a few sets found only.
Picture3902.jpg

Picture3901.jpg

Picture3910.jpg

qohh50.jpg

svnqkm.jpg

k4utkh.jpg

NOS mint flawless fresh original ano red alloy WIN vintage win bars.VERY Limited stock.£50 posted each.Made in Japan!
Picture3118.jpg

Picture3119.jpg

Dead mint old stock i found in a warehouse. Well kept and all flawless, genuine Araya , i think they are 7B's? Please correct me if i'm wrong. They are 20 x 1.50 and 48 H. Not even a scratch. £59 posted a pair. There are only a few pairs remaining. Sold a pair, only one pair remaining.
Picture3095.jpg

Picture3098.jpg

NOS mint San Marco BMX seat, soft high quality vinyl like Elina's. £24 posted , made in Italy.Only one set.
Picture882.jpg
Picture875.jpg
Picture878.jpg

NOS mint Trik Topz disc valve caps, kept for over 18 years. Never been opened or used. £19 posted (only set) Made in USA.(Packing is looks old but the product is 100% dead mint and nos.
23jjolj.jpg

NOS mint vintage KKT rat traps made in Japan flawless chrome 9/16 for three pc cranks.Only one set left.Stamped KKT, genuine.Smooth rolling. £28 posted Sold
oh395e.jpg

5k4phj.jpg

11b84t2.jpg

NOS mint MKS PB20 graphite 1/2 " pedals (very tough,ive been using mine since 1986 and its still in use now)(last pair) £31 posted !!! LAst pair!!!
2iviidz.jpg

mslum8.jpg

25frbra.jpg

2iha6g8.jpg

NOS mint rare gold PDMX Shimano gold ano 9/16 for 3 pc cranks £32 posted .Made in Japan in the 80's BELOW COST! DONT MISS OUT! LAST PAIR!
2u3xl3l.jpg

11ifzau.jpg

2uemwyh.jpg

Used Shimano DX front hub in very good condition 36H anodized black not painted. Spins smooth.Threads are as good as new. £10 posted
Picture3186.jpg

Picture3184.jpg

Shimano PDA 200 graphite 9/16 for 3 pc cranks....Made in Japan....Now Lowered to £30 posted !BELOW COST! DONT MISS OUT! LAST PAIR!
2j14fpx.jpg

ra99u9.jpg

2vbtq82.jpg

2qwn2fc.jpg

f439l1.jpg

27yz6fr.jpg

dwwbr5.jpg

NOS mint genuine HARO number decals (about 7" in height)
£5.50 posted each. (limited)Number 1,3,8 4,7 are sold.
256fcl0.jpg

34ih44o.jpg

NOS mint Dia compe cables front and rear set unopened. Complete with cable ends, no missing parts. Comes in freestyle green and freestyle pink.Stamped and dated 88.Made in Japan. Only sets. £22 posted each. (ALL LAST SETS)
Picture3572.jpg

Picture3571.jpg

Sorry i forgot to rotate the pic: (its the same price as the green Dia compe cables)
Picture3575.jpg

Picture3577.jpg

NOS mint IRC PRO FREESTYLE 20x 1.75 tires.Soft and no dry rots or cracks.Can take very high pressure,original label intact,
made in Japan. (few pairs left) £57 posted a pair.
Picture2997.jpg

Picture2999.jpg

Picture3006.jpg

Picture3000.jpg

NOS mint original print (not repops) Hatari ET from Japan vintage complete decals set.
Few sets left. £12 posted each. (only a few sets left)
Picture3563.jpg

Picture3561.jpg

NOS mint vintage Shimano Bobby Encinas complete decal set(original, non repop)£12 posted each set.
Picture3611.jpg

Picture3613.jpg

NOS mint vintage Ferrari race bike complete decal set.Original non repop(2 sets only)£12 posted each
Picture3617.jpg

Picture3615.jpg

Found a few more pairs of genuine Tange grips,made in Japan by Seiko G.£22 posted a pair.
Picture2019-1.jpg

Picture2423.jpg

NOS mint Haro stamped micro adjust seat post, uncut original length. £32 posted . Only set.
Haroseatpostdownsized.jpg

haropostcloseup.jpg

NOS mint IRC Racer 24" knobby tires. Fresh and soft, no dry rots, can take high pressure, no cracks.Soft nylon walls,condition is like they were made yesterday. Very limited stock. £52 posted (shipped flat) Made in Japan.WILL BE SHIPPED VIA SPEEDPOST(Costly but very secure and comes with a very detailed tracking system,ensured arrival) PRICE REDUCED
Picture3405.jpg

Picture3399.jpg

Picture3402.jpg

Picture3404.jpg

Very good condition genuine NOS mint Araya single rim 20 inch anodized silver, only very minor brake rub on the sides. £12 posted (last set)PRICE REDUCED
Picture2635.jpg

Picture2633.jpg

Picture2634.jpg

NOS mint original Viscount stamped shiny chrome seat guts.Only 2 sets left. SELLING AT COST AT £14 posted !!!
Picture3340.jpg

NOS GT/Dyno wings decals,non repop. .Pick any 4 for £14 posted .(just a few sets left of my collection)
24b2i5k.jpg

faznsm.jpg

NOS mint Formos right hand Tech 3 style brake lever in fresh ano red, not faded. £9 posted (no missing parts)PRICE REDUCED!
Picture3045.jpg

Used RX-5 Odyssey locking lever, working perfectly, no missing screws,no cracks, need a little touching up thats all. £10 posted .
Picture2941.jpg

Anybody looking for a single OGK mag in yellow? Its dead mint, with suzue hubs and never been fitted. My friend emailed this pics and i thought i'd show you guys what it looks like, its brad new actually. So if anyone is keen i will try to find out a price from him, kindly email me at :
ahbosh@gmail.com

ahbosh@gmail.com
is also my paypal address.

and i'll respond quickly. Honestly i couldnt get ahold of him and i dont know what price he is asking for. Please remember that this is not a bid, Just showing the mag in case someone has an orphan OGK just like it. Thanks.
Picture3893.jpg

Picture3895.jpg

Picture3899.jpg

All gift payments please, remember to pm me you shipping address and office or mobile number, everything will be shipped registered with tracking number to nsure delivery.Thank you.

All items shipped will have pictures of the parcel with tracking and postage proof emailed to the buyer's paypal email address with a valid tracking website. Thank you for viewing.
[/size]

[size=28pt]
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE offer EVERYONE.
THANK YOU FRO VIEWING.
[/size]

Back