Bianchi Classic Pro

bianchi928hoc

Retro Newbie
Hi, just finished putting this together. Sorry for the poor pics. I bought it with older chorus and record on, but have now changed to all new Record Carbon 10 speed. Cant wait for the weekend to give it a ride, hopefully in the sun.
Would you guys know what year the frame would be?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,241
  • IMG_3971.JPG
    IMG_3971.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,239
Re:

Year wise I would take a guess at late nineties going by the splashes. Regardless of year that is one beautiful setup.
Let us know how you like the ride.

Jamie

wow! superb frameset, assembled with one of the most beautiful wheelset and imo the most beautiful groupset of everytime!!!
only stem appear like under-tone with the rest...
1" or 1,1/8" steerer tube?
if only 1", i've prefered a quill stem 22mm x 26mm, with a chromed DEDA speciale handlebar...it gives a more exclusive and classical aspect...
to sum up...
i love this bike!

Re:

Yes I agree about the stem. It is 1'' steerer. I tried normal stem and bars and it did look a bit better but as I want to use it regularly as training and on bashes etc... I wanted it to be set up the same as my other bikes. ie. same bars stem and dimensions. Maybe if I find it a struggle, I will convert back to normal and just ride occasionally.

Re:

Happy to report the bike rides beautifully!! Very comfy ride. Not sure if that's the tyres or the steel tubes?
Not happy with the saddle so hoping to change it soon. Open to suggestions as to which one to go for?
Cheers.

Awesome frame!
Deserves a nicer stem. A regal saddle or a classic flite ti would look better.

Re:

Nice !

Training ? On Campag Bora wheels?
Do you live in Kensington?

Latest posts

Back