Framesets

stevevw

Retro Guru
I must apologise about the phone pictures and say all prices are plus any postage at cost. I am in North Herts close to the A1 and A10

CLAIMED The light green Carlton that can be seen in the background on some of the pictures has a dodgy thread to the bracket shell therefore is free if you come and pick it up or pay for the posting.

Hobbs of Barbican 1947 22 1/2" Just been refinished by Mario Vaz in Black and Flam red. £190

23" Carlton I think it is a Franco Swiss although it does not have the Capella lugs. Chrome on the head lugs looks as if it will be usable. Frame has been over painted with nasty hammerite was once a nice mid blue with flam blue head tube and seat tube banding. Needs refinishing. £50

21" Early 50's Raleigh Lenton Sports £50

1948 Humber Beeston Clubman Will have to check but from memory 22" £50

Early 50's BSA Tour of Britain sports 23" I have 2 of these the one pictured below has been painted satin black? Chrome good on forks £50 and the other in original black finish usable as is £65

SOLD1930's Joe Cooke Imperial Petrol 21" I have had this for a number of years and the only reasons I have not done anything with it is that it is a bit small for me and I have now found a matching pair of pre war frames with consecutive numbers. £65

Hercules Tourist 22" 1950's £45

Rudge Pathfinder Marque 111 1957 23" £50

70's Viscount Just been refinished by Mario and transfers by H Lloyd. Has a new Tange headset and steel forks rather than the so called Death Forks. These frames ride real nice very under rated in my opinion. £170

Freddie Grubb (Holdsworth build) 1963 I had this refinished years ago and had it part built up but never got round to finishing it. the clear lacquer over the transfers has crazed but looks better in the flesh than in the pictures. £120

Hi mate
What size is the Freddie Grubb?
It looks really nice but most likely too small for my vertically challenged build, but you never know :)

Jamie

Back