Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels - £50 ... SOLD

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View

Front wheel

Rear Wheel

Fulcrum Racing 3 wheelset - destickered for "stealth" look, light and fast and are in good overall order - bearings nice, wheels true and no damaged spokes and complete with quality Fulcrum skewers.
The front wheel is fine with plenty of life left in it but the rear rim is now worn down to approx 1mm rim thickness remaining on one side as measured by my LBS. The other side of the rim is a little better. Now for me this is the limit of wear and so I consider the rear rim to be at the end of its life but others may not ? Or it could be used for a trainer of course . So I am advertising this as the front wheel only with the rear for spares.
I have a wheel box and am happy to send them for postage costs or can be picked up in Devon / Plymouth area.

Re:

Are these the 10 or 11 speed versions please and do they still have spoke access through the rim or the continuous inner rim versions, i.e. no need for tape? Just thinking of the practicality of rebuilding a new rim onto the rear.
Also Shimano or Campy freehub?

Re: Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels - £50

Shanner":k928hpj1 said:
Also, is it 21 spokes in the rear wheel?

Yes 21 spoke rear usually have no spoke holes and nipples and have to be positioned with magnets. (Momag) 1558g a set and about £300 new. New rear rim £90.

They are very stiff and you feel bumps on a ride, climbers wheels really.

Back