* Ok first the ground rules... Prices are firm as listed for each item and in US dollars, Paypal payment only, and buyer pays all shipping
and since I'm in canada, bulkier things will cost a lot more shipping to the UK/Europe. If anyone wants to put up with regular mail shipping, then its paypal gift only as I won't be able to track it or likely insure it properly, and thus not able to meet the obligations needed to satisfy the paypal buyer/seller protection *
Also, PMs I check fairly quickly... followup messages on the thread, less often. I will edit/mark stuff that sells, as sold though once they do sell and I have received payment for them. I don't hold items as a rule though, so if its still listed for sale, it actually is still available.
Now then, all these bolts are russian made, at one of the factories in their space city complex, using aerospace grade titanium alloy (I believe its 5Al/2Mn, which falls between US grades Ti 3Al/2.5V and 6Al/4V for strength). I've been using the parts for years, and other than one seatpost bolt I broke from over-tightening, have never had any problem with them.
Notes for some of the parts... The derailleur cage pivot bolt (1 o-ring groove, smaller diameter) refers to the bolt used to attach the derailleur cage to the derailleur body, located after unbolting the upper pulley and swinging the inner cage out of the way. The hanger bolts (3 grooves in photos, larger diameter) fits just about every shimano MTB derailleur except the 1994 Deore XT and most every road model also up through the mid 90s until shimano went to their hollow steel hanger bolts (which were as light as titanium ones). The 103mm BB spindles are compatible with the 8 speed DuraAce cranks.
- Derailleur Hanger bolts, fits almost every shimano rear derailleur except the 1994 Deore XT and the recent shadow models, 10 grams each, $10 each
- Derailleur Cage bolts, fits the 8 speed Dura Ace, Ultegra 600 and XTR derailleur cages and may fit some later 9 speed versions also, 7 grams, $10 each
- Seatpost bolt end caps, works with standard M6 x 1.0 pitch bolts, won't round out/strip like the aluminium end caps that come stock with many such bolts, 6 grams and $5/pair
- Dual-Pivot Brake Mounting Bolt set, 1 long and 1 short for front/rear set of Shimano dual-pivot road brakes, 16 grams and $20 per pair
- Quill stem bolts, 30 grams each, 157mm total length, standard M8 threading x 55mm of threads, $10 each- Cantilever pad Eyebolt & nut set, 23 grams for 4, $15 for 4 - SOLD OUT
- Crank Bolt set, 14mm hex head with washers, 17 grams, $20 for a set and I have only four sets remaining.
- Axles, compatible with shimano/suntour hubs, 9 x 108 (front hubs) @ 15 grams (about a dozen remaining), 10 x 141 (130mm spaced rear hubs) @ 29 grams (only 3 remaining), $25 each
- Brake lever barrel adjuster set, compatible with 1991 or earlier Deore/Deore XT SLR levers (NOT the later servowave levers) and some suntour/dia-compe and tektro levers, 12 grams, $15 per pair
- Seatpost Bolts, 12 grams for MTB model and 6 grams for road model, $20 each
cup sets are 39 grams, axles are 103mm @ 77 grams / 107mm @ 79 grams / 127mm @ 96 grams, $60 per set with cups, or $30 for just an axle. Note : I have only ONE set of cup&lockrings left.
- JIS Square-Taper Ti axles, compatible with all BB cups that use type 6903 cartridge bearings (Same as Syncros and a host of others), I only have a single 103mm @ 77 grams axle, four 107mm @ 79 grams axles and six 127mm @ 96 grams axles remaining, $40 per axle. I have no other axle lengths. I have a single set of cups& lockrings left for $30 which are compatible with these spindles and 6903 bearings (not included) or other brands of 17mm bearing face axles.