Alan ''Alucar'' F&F Nice Winter Trainer......

Grisley Paul

Dirt Disciple
2005 Alan Matrix Road frame and Fork (told quite rare in this road specific version)
Alu frame with carbon chain and seat stays, carbon fork with alloy steerer
Note steerer is 1'' not 1 x 1/8
Bottom bracket is 68mm English thread

Very nice frame, only just bought this myself as a complete bike but a nice Boardman frame came along which I couldn't resist and am running out of space for bikes.... :?

As for sizing it's stamped up as a 52x53cm but I think this is slightly misleading as it's not compact geometry. I am a shade under 6ft and it fits me fine with about 5inches of seatpost out the frame therefore a lot more scope for taller riders and with a 120mm steam I found it a nice fit, my father is 6'1'' and raised the seat slightly and found it fine. You could go down to around 5'9'' I guess but I'm just guessing on that.

Just to note you wont get bigger than 23c's on either the front or the rear or indeed be able to fit mudguards.

105 front mech included, bit tatty but works fine, along with headset, will chuck in an ITM 120mm stem to suit as well.

Very nice condition all round.

£150 posted within the UK

Cheers
Paul

DSCF2395.jpg

DSCF2396.jpg

DSCF2397.jpg

DSCF2410.jpg

DSCF2409.jpg

Just received an email from Alberto in Italy that this is in fact NOT a Matrix model but an ''Alucar''...... Deda Alu front triangle with carbon rear triangle...

The seat tube will be 52cm centre to centre. You have started the tape from the top of the seat tube. Hence 52 x 53.

Back