daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Having to shrink my bikes down to two so for sale my beloved Trek

Spec trek 2003 5200 in 52cm size

This bike is in amazing condition for the age, having just 40 miles with original owner I have put a few more on but cherished living in the bathroom!!

Full Ultegra and needs to be seen!! Will update with more pics over the weekend.

Looking for £800

trek5200001.jpg

you picked a great day to sell the us postal bike,i think lance is selling his to pay the legal bill. and is that a built in EPO holder on the seat tube :LOL:

matthew71":2k1c3hf9 said:
you picked a great day to sell the us postal bike,i think lance is selling his to pay the legal bill. and is that a built in EPO holder on the seat tube :LOL:

sorry, but I won't disturb your silence. ARE YOU SICK?

matthew71":35dngfit said:

Damn it was hoping you were not going to show up while I am trying to sell bikes!! :LOL:

Dave, I hope that you still have at least one road bike. How will you suffer on Ed's road ride without a bike!

legend":3owtt0li said:
matthew71":3owtt0li said:

sorry, but I won't disturb your silence. ARE YOU SICK?

jog on mate,just a bit of banter between me and my old mucker dave

legend":3lv25cft said:
ARE YOU SICK?

Yes - he is a very, very sick man.

I heard about Lance on the radio this morning. I was wondering how they could take his titles from him given that they have no evidence (chemical) of the allegations? Very strange :?

Good luck with the sale Dave!

How much did the wedding cost Dave?

As an aside, I have a bike in my garage called the 'EPO', I won't say who made it, but the name was changed before it was released in Europe/USA as the marketing dept had a re-think so mine is a one-off round here. I believe that it was released as the 'EPO' in other, less sensitive markets.

Iwasgoodonce":1yooq94i said:
Dave, I hope that you still have at least one road bike. How will you suffer on Ed's road ride without a bike!

He's going modern and will be riding a 'plastic Willy', sorry 'carbon Willier'....

Back