Chas Roberts, SLX, Campagnolo Athena, Cinelli, Look, SIDI

Awesome 1990 Chas Roberts in eye catching colour scheme! I think Games Workshop used to refer to it as 'Titilating Pink'...

SLX tubing, Campag hubs and rims, Athena gruppo, cranks and braking. Cinelli stem, bars and fresh tape! Almost fresh Flite Titanium...

Centre of the top of seat tube to centre of top of headtube 22 inches, centre of BB to top of seat tube 23 inches.

Can email better photos, or I'm in Bristol if you'd like to view. I'm looking for £500, I'm getting married next month and need the funds!

The shoes are separate, sized 45. £20, and the pedals also £20.

Attachments

• chas roberts full.jpg
    chas roberts full.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,987
  • chas roberts rear.jpg
    chas roberts rear.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 1,987
  • chas roberts front.jpg
    chas roberts front.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 1,987
  • look sidi.jpg
    look sidi.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 1,987
Getting married [congratulations] but selling bike because of marriage? Slippery slope mate....is she selling her shoe collection too?

If I'm honest it's slightly too small for me...

Also, the funds from this sale are paying for more important things, like the beer and the marquee!

Pffffh, hope for a dry day and stick "bring a bottle" on the invite. Job done ;) Now delete this thread and go ride that thing.

Nice Roberts btw

She's more than worth it...

... And If I'm honest with myself it's a little on the small side for me... Thanks for the words of support though chaps!

Also for sale, please get in touch for more photos measurements etc

Oria Mannesmann track fork, tight clearances, logo on fork crown easily mistakable for Cinelli... £30 posted

Campagnolo Mirage 1 inch threaded headset, feels pretty smooth £25 posted.

Attachments

• oria campy mirage.jpg
    oria campy mirage.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 1,546
Good eyes LaurenceCardiff, it is a Concorde logo, I'd missed that.

Miller;

From top of crown race 16cm of tube including 3 cm of thread.

Thanks for the interest.

Back