Sturmey Archer X-RD5 and X-FDD for sale

mowcius

Retro Newbie
I've had these hanging around for about 2 years now and have been built up in wheels but never used.

If you fancy them/one of them then send me an offer, I know roughly what they go for normally but I'm unlikely to use them any time soon to not much point me holding onto them so any offers that aren't stupid will be considered.

The hubs are built into a 20" Sun rim and the rear into I think a 26" mavic rim from what I can remember but it's a recumbent project I unfortunately never got round to finishing. If you fancy a rim then I can check what they are - they're for sale too.

I would say pics available on request but they are as new - if someone's going to make me an offer and is actually interested in buying then I'll endeavour to get some pics to prove they're as I say they are, otherwise google will show you what they look like :D

If anyone's interested I'm trying to fund a 2 speed Schlumpf hub for my mountain unicycle... They're a bit expensive :cry:

Cheers,

Rob

Sorry about that - I'd browsed these forums for a while but those rules managed to pass me by.

Sturmey Archer X-RD5 (with extra sprocket - I'll have to check what it is), as new - £85

Sturmey Archer X-FDD, it's the 6V 2.4W version, as new - £40

o.n.o on both.

I'll see what other stuff I can dig up in the mean time.

Rob

Back