Pashley Princess

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
P1110001.jpg

Very unusual bike for me to have! Not really my thing so forgive any holes in my description.

The bike is an old Pashley Princess with rod brakes and Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub gears. Not sure on age, the hub is stamped 92-9 so does that make it 1992?

Has been partially stripped and cleaned. There were some speckles of rust which has all been removed some of which has left speckles (not rust) in the chrome but it looks fine. The worst effected area was the front wheel but even that looks good. The only other part of the bike which is a little tatty is the rear mudguard which has paint chips and a dent.

I've played this down a bit, the bike actually looks really nice and the chrome looks good it's only upon close inspection that you can see it is not perfect.

I was a little concerned about the gears as the lever seemed a little stiff so I got a new one and it seems to work exactly the same so I guess it's just a quirk with the 3 speed SA gears (?). I can include the new shifter if you wish.

The frame is 20".

If there is anything I've missed feel free to ask.

I'd like £225 collected from Kent ME12. I may consider posting although in all honesty am not too keen really, think it would have to go into two boxes because of the basket.

Back