Klein orgy !

mark45acp

Dirt Disciple
Hi All, just joined and thought i would show the Klein fans the ''herd'' - Early Attitude - Hope TiGlide with early disc conversions, Pace RC36 Special edition ''David Coulhtard'' F1 Red forks. (just liked them in red!) Mantra Carbon Race - Thompson, XT , Hope Pro2 Reset conversion on headset, Pace RC38. Custom bracket to fit Hope mono mini to rear mount. Storm pro / Smoke dart tyres = 26 lbs. Klein Q pro team - Campag record group / mavic wheels, Klein Q pro team small Dura Ace group Bontranger etc

i am looking for a small Klein MTB frame and a 54 or 55 Q Pro frame - if anyone has any frames to sell.

ride to live, live to ride - Mark

Attachments

• klein 006 low.jpg
    klein 006 low.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,453
  • klein 016 low.jpg
    klein 016 low.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,453
  • Mantra low 059.jpg
    Mantra low 059.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,453
Hey Mark, see you are also from West Sussex,your Mantra looks familiar, are you the guy i bumped into just off Cissbury ring about 18 months ago? i was on my Adept :)

Hi Thesneaker - yes that was me - neeer! a man with more Kleins than me - must buy more, must buy more .... hope to see you on a Sussex trail soon ! Mark

i see you are after a small Klein MTB, i have a "spare" Adroit in Gator which could be for sale/trade size XS which is basically 16", any interest to you?

Back