1999 PACE RC36 Evo Pro Class Forks SOLD

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here's my feedback thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53189

Price include postage within mainland UK.

Payment by PayPal Gift

➡️ 1999 RC36 Evo Pro Class Ltd £150

1 1/8", Steerer 197mm

Came with a bike I purchased recently, pretty good cosmetic condition, slight peel on the decals. I can't comment on the performance as I haven't ridden them, They seem to compress and rebound well, stanchions are nice and clean and no signs of any leaks.

These are apparently pretty rare. Identified by some PACE gurus on here. They were built during the spring of 1999 to use up the remaining stocks of parts left over from the previous years production. However there were no crowns left so a small batch was done with the radiations on top similar to the Evo2 which was the main RC36 XC fork for that year. There are probably only about 50 to 80 of these forks in existence as the batch of crowns was only 100 :cool: The price reflects the rarity.

I have emailed PACE direct and 'Adrian' has confirmed this. He also stated that there maybe the correct decals for these still available.

I've been told that the Pro Class forks between 1997 and 1999 are THE best forks Pace ever made.

I don't really need to sell these forks, but as I don't have any projects on the go and I'm happy with my current builds I thought I'd offer them up for sale. They maybe exactly what someone is after, and it would be shame for me to store them.

Here's the pics

CIMG3317.jpg

CIMG3322.jpg

CIMG3321.jpg

CIMG3323.jpg

CIMG3318.jpg

CIMG3320.jpg

You complete git... Waveing them in front of me!!! I want them mate but to maintain balance in the house.. I can't have em' for a couple of weeks! They would be lovely on a certain frame ;) my other STS has Pace forks too :D

Lovely forks, I'd love them but would cause a divorce! Don't suppose you'd swap them for some original SIDS or some fox f80 rlts? Both in fantastis condition and the SIDS come with an as new set of lowers and seals?

Worth an ask

ian

I have these exact same forks on my bike.
Best fork I have ever ridden. I`ve had them from new in 1999.
Highly recommended.
Free bump.

Back