FS: Club Roost IDB150 in red, red grips

I-S

Dirt Disciple
3.jpg

5.jpg

Both little used - bought for a rigid singlespeed I built, rode about 3 times before deciding that aluminium frame and forks was a little TOO rigid for my liking.

£8 the pair posted.

Fetch your tape measure my man, if they're wide enough I'll take them!

Like photos on scales, that's quality ;)

I'll measure them when I get home.

I work in Oldham, so can meet rather than post if that works better for you.

I've just this minute got home (only started at six :roll:) and you know I'm agonising over it already...

Give me half a minute while I size up t'other'alf; are the vultures circling yet...?

Cannot believe the amount of trouble one simple, excellently priced red handlebar is causing :roll:

We're going to wait for something wider (I've switched to 'we' in an attempt to defer some responsibility onto the owner of the bike...).

Actually I think I might leave her instead of building the bike... :p :LOL:
No, that's a bit much, but it is also, sadly, "the wrong shade" of red. I ask you...? :roll:

I guess this is what I get for living with an artist!

Sorry about that, but I think we're going to give up the red altogether and just have small gold highlights. Honestly. Building bikes for me isn't like this at all. Never had any trouble in the past.

Very sorry for holding up proceedings, I'll just slink off into a corner now and keep quiet... :oops:

At the risk of derailing my own thread, I am thinking that this is the shade and width you're looking for? (Sorry, it's not for sale, although it might be if I got a fleegle or mary or something... not sure yet)

lefthand.jpg

We have the same grips :cool:

It's more of a shiny cherry-red. If I just said it's to match a USE post, that would probably do the trick in present company :roll:

But she's totally gone off the idea now, which is kinda handy as I have some very nice silver bars (at 600mm :roll:). And at least she's getting into the build, even though I'm getting to look a bit of a cock in the process (sorry)...

Looks like I'll be putting the post back on here, and she'll end up stealing my new WCS carbon that took three weeks & a Thomson to prise out of Cannondaleking (and hasn't even got here yet), just because it'll be the only one I've got in the right size :cry:

Wimmin! :twisted:

Better change my sig (again)...

Back