KONA LAVA DOME 1997 FOR SALE £120 QUICK SALE!

I'm jesus

Dirt Disciple
KONA LAVA DOME 1996 (the beaut)

I have a Kona lava dome for sale. This bike is still in good condition for being 13 years old. The bikes frame is in fairly good condition with some scratches and minor dents. The only parts on this bike that are different from 13 years ago are the pedals and back wheel.

It rides well, and if it had two skinny tyers it could certainly pick up in speed. Most of the gears work, which is surprisingly good for its age. They do sometimes jump and might make quite a loud noise when changing but this can always be fixed by replacing the cogs. Good things about this bike are the old school breaks, which still work really well. Overall this bike is something special; it is different from any other bike i have owned. It has character, with its dark green colour and retro old school looking logo's it really is a pretty bike. This is the true retro look.

The only problems with this bike are that some parts might need replacing. This is due to mostly every part on this bike is original; this meaning the bottom bracket might need replacing due to it making a quiet noise when riding. Also something that might put a small person off this bike is the bike seat. The stem the bike seat sits on will not go down, i don't know why and I’m still working on the problem. I am going to use WD40 on it every day which hopefully should sort the problem out eventually, if this doesn’t work I’m going to try and heat it. I will try my best to sort this problem out.

I want a reasonable amount for this bike £130 even though there are some problems but won't cost much to fix up.

Attachments

• kona lava dome 001.jpg
    kona lava dome 001.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 3,752
  • kona lava dome 002.jpg
    kona lava dome 002.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 3,734
  • kona lava dome 005.jpg
    kona lava dome 005.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 3,731
  • kona lava dome 021.jpg
    kona lava dome 021.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 3,723
stevetait":80kwj92a said:
How much do you want for it mate.... they will want you to put one on... I'm interested..

make an offer, i've got more photos i don't know how to upload more!

with a user name like that, you ought to practice what you preach and give it away, together with enhanced physical powers to make it really go ;)

Give me a min then... I only said about the price as the forum rules state you need to price it up to sell it on here. They may lock the thread out until you price it up!:(

pigman":19peruq4 said:
with a user name like that, you ought to practice what you preach and give it away, together with enhanced physical powers to make it really go ;)

dude, i fail with bikes haha. sorry for the rubbish preach.

Back